Whitman Hosts 2010 International Week, Nov. 15-19
From Nov. 15-19, 2010, the Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University will host the 2010 International Week, full of cuisine, dance, sports, music, and crafts from countries around the world. The event is sponsored by the Kiebach Center for International Business and organized by the Whitman Graduate Student Organization.
The 5-day event is a celebration of the international community in and around Syracuse University. The event is free to the public and is held at various locations on the SU campus.
The events include:
- The opening ceremony held in the Flaum Grand Hall in the Whitman School building on Nov. 15 at 5 p.m.;
- A talent competition (“TLNT 101”) held in the Grant Auditorium on Nov. 16 at 5 p.m.;
- Whitman International Week Cup—a sporting event including soccer, cricket, and dodge ball—held in the gym of the Women’s Building on Nov. 17 at 2 p.m.;
- “Around the World in 80 Minutes”—an interactive session with a variety of SU student clubs and organizations—held in the Milton Room on the fourth floor of the Whitman School building on Nov. 18 at 5 p.m.; and
- The widely popular “Flavors of the World” festival held in the Flaum Grand Hall at Whitman on Nov. 19 at 11 a.m.
Whitman International Week t-shirts are available to International Week participants. Paid parking is available at the University Avenue Garage.