What is Echo360?
The EchoSystem is the next generation of the world's first fully automated lecture capture and publishing solution designed for higher education. The EchoSystem employs the latest advances in digital media and software-based workflow automation. The EchoSystem can capture and manage something as simple as the audio from the instructor, or as complex as the audio/video, slides, or other media from a lecture presentation in a modern classroom wired for sound, video, and peripheral visuals.
Real Whitman Examples
Steps for the day of your scheduled Echo360 session
- Turn on the microphone
- Make sure the microphone is on and that you are wearing it during your recording.
- Turn on the classroom camera
- On the classroom touch screen, touch the icon for RECORD LECTURE. This activates the camera.
- On that same screen after you activate the camera, you will see a series of arrow buttons. This will move the camera around and allow you to get the appropriate shot. There is also a +/- zoom button.
To schedule an Echo360 recording, please contact Whitman Technology Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-443-2342. If you require a classroom recording, please include the following information:
- Date and Time of presentation
- Length of presentation
- Room Number
- Course number