Microsoft Excel Certification - Required Software
In order to prepare and obtain a Microsoft Excel certification, your computer should be equipped with the following software:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or Newer
- Microsoft Office 2013**
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0 or newer (Not necessary if you have Windows 8)
- .NET Framework 4.0 or newer**
- Broadband (High Speed) Internet
- Gmetrix SMS 4.0.x** (Practice Exam software) -- you will be given an access code by your instructor to use Gmetrix. If you have not been given an access code, please contact Chris Mead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Refers to Windows-Only software. Excel certification through Whitman requires Microsoft Windows.