As you prepare to make one of the biggest decisions of your lives, you deserve all the answers. If you are considering the EBV, chances are you both have concerns and questions. Ask us! If you cannot find an answer to what your looking for here, please contact us.
- Do I need to have a college degree, or have taken some college courses, to attend?
No. The EBV is designed to take any qualified students, regardless of prior educational experiences, through the steps and stages of starting a new business.
- Are there spaces still available for this year's program?
There is no application deadline, and these seats are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to apply by the end of April. Seats are filling up fast!
- Are members of the National Guard and Reserves eligible for the program?
Yes. The only qualifications to be eligible for the program are a service-connected disability, military service post-9/11, and a passion for starting your own business.
- You require two letters of recommendation: why? And who should these letters come from?
Starting a business is hard. The EBV program was developed and designed as an intense, rigorous program positioned to help those individuals with a drive, determination, and passion for business ownership take the first steps toward that goal. As such, we are seeking applicants who have demonstrated such drive and determination in their approach to life and work. Letters of recommendation from current or former co-workers, commanders, supervisors, counselors, etc., help us make such an assessment. Letters of recommendation from family members are discouraged.
- Your program information states that all costs will be assumed by the EBV Host Schools. Does this include travel and lodging while attending the bootcamp?
Yes. It is our position that through your service, you have already earned the price of admission. We have assumed the responsibility to raise the necessary funds to cover all costs associated with the bootcamp. Travel expenses, lodging, meals, and the cost of the program itself will be funded by the EBV program.
- How will I get to and from the airport?
Transportation will be provided throughout the bootcamp residency for our delegates.
- I have special dietary requirements. Can these be accommodated?
Yes, we will make every effort to accommodate these requests.
- Does this program require use of GI
No, this program does not use up any GI Bill benefits.