The Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities (EBV) offers cutting edge, experiential training in entrepreneurship and small business management to post-9/11 veterans with disabilities resulting from their service to our country.
The EBV program is currently offered by eight world-class institutions.
EBV Program Dates
- FSU: June 3 - 11, 2014 ** FULL **
- UCLA: July 12 - 20, 2014 ** FULL **
- Texas A&M: July 12 - 20, 2014** FULL **
- SU: July 19 - 27, 2014 ** FULL **
- Cornell: Sept 27 - Oct 4, 2014 (Hospitality/Food & Beverage Focus)
- UConn: Oct 2 - 11, 2014 ** FULL **
- Purdue: Oct 31 - Nov 8, 2014 ** FULL **
- LSU: February 20 - 28, 2015
The EBV Families
The Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans' Families (EBV-F) is an education and training program offered by the Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University and the College of Business at The Florida State University. The program leverages the flexibility inherent in small business ownership to provide a vocational and economic "path-forward" for military family members.