| ACC 14-II
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The purpose of the Army Comptroller Course (ACC) is to provide a basic multi-disciplined financial and resource management (RM) overview to DoD military & civilian personnel newly assigned to the Comptroller Career field and to other personnel without a multi-disciplined background. The course blends current DoD/Army management and the latest in academic management techniques. ACC provides graduates the ability to operate within the current environment and gives them the skills necessary to be more effective and efficient. ACC will take place from 10 February to 28 February with three days spent at Minnowbrook Conference Center.
| Women of Faith in Business
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Take the leap of faith to strengthen your ability to successfully develop your own business! Sessions will be presented by experienced training expert DeBorah Little, president of Touchdown Presentations, LLC.
Key elements of venture creation covered during this series include:
- Learning the fundamentals of developing a business
- Utilizing Become Your Own Boss workbook, book and CD written by Melinda Emerson, the Small Biz Lady
- Designed for both aspiring entrepreneurs and new start-up businesses
- Learn how to be a stronger business owner and be motivated to succeed
| WHitman Alumni Club of NYC Speaker Series: "Presenting Yourself"
6:15 PM - 8:30 PM
WhitmanNYC invites you to "Presenting Yourself", with author and media coach Joyce Newman. Stay one step ahead of the competition and learn how to:
- Plan an effective presentation
- Assess and engage your audience effectively
- Overcome nervousness when speaking in public
- Close the presentation and get the business.
A reception will follow the presentation. The event takes place at SU's Lubin House, 11 East 61st Street. To register, go to www.whitmannyc.com. For more information, contact Carol Heil, firstname.lastname@example.org, or (315) 443-9222.