|Coaching Skills for Managers
WISE is partnering with Alicia Marie from PeopleBiz Inc. to host a
post-Symposium two-day management training and communications course.
Coaching is the quickest and most effective method for developing your
employees. The intention of this course is to transform your ability to
engage others by moving you from a command-and-control model of
communication to one of collaboration and accountability. In addition to
managing your employees, the communication skill set learned is useful
in sales, in parenting, and with peers and vendors.
When and where:
April 9-10, 2014
8:45am to 5pm on Wednesday and 9am to 4pm on Thursday
WISE Women's Business Center @ The Tech Garden
235 Harrison Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Tuition is $495 and includes a Thomas
International DISC Assessment and a coaching session with a coach from
People Biz, Inc. HRCI and CEU credit will be offered for this course.
* An entirely new perspective on communication and what works
* Powerful and effective techniques that help you seize daily coaching situations
* What coaching is about, why it is effective, and how to implement it in the workplace
* How to make the traditional switch from
"Command and Control" style management to collaborative and supportive
engagement of employees
* The use of behavior assessments and how they apply when coaching
* Identify goals and create action plans with employees
* Accountability: What it takes and how to infuse it in your company
* Personal Foundation: Modeling leadership and "real power" in the workplace
Categories associated with this event...