Professor Schindehutte's research interests include the interface between entrepreneurship, innovation, and strategy; entrepreneurship under conditions of adversity; and factors affecting performance and the role of values in entrepreneurial companies. She has published widely in journals that include Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice.
- "Understanding the dynamics of entrepreneurship through framework approaches", Small Business Economics, 45(1), 1-13, 2015 (with Morris, M., Schindehutte, M.)
- " Teaching entrepreneurship students how to design a business model", Annals of Entrepreneurship Education and Pedagogy , 2014
- "Framing the entrepreneurial experience", Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice, 36(1), 11-40, 2012 (with Morris, M., Kuratko, D., Spivack, A.)
- "Inner city engagement and the university: Mutuality, emergence and transformation", Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, 23(5-6), 287-315, 2011 (with Morris, M., Edmonds, V., Watters, C.)
- "Resource Acceleration: Extending Resource ‐ Based Theory in Entrepreneurial Ventures .", Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship, 15(2), 2010 (with Morris, M., Kuratko, D., Allen, J., Ireland, R., Schindehutte, M.)
- "Entrepreneurial marketing strategy: Lessons from the Red Queen", International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, 11(1), 75-94, 2010 (with Morris, M.)
- "Advancing strategic entrepreneurship research: The role of complexity science in shifting the paradigm", Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice, 33(1), 241-276, 2009 (with Morris, M.)