Accounting Alumni Council
Welcome to the online home of our Accounting Alumni Council! The goal of the Whitman Accounting Alumni Council is to develop a network among our accounting alumni and our alumni practicing in the accounting field. In addition, we hope to assist alumni in reconnecting to the school and University, specifically our Lubin School of Accounting, through the various activities organized by the Council.
The Accounting Alumni Council organizes various efforts to accomplish our goals. These include the following:
- Provide e-newsletters to Whitman accounting alumni and students
- Mentor program that matches SU students interested in accounting with an alumni in the industry
- Semi-annual networking events at the Lubin House in New York City
- Periodic social events, including happy hours and tickets to sporting events
- Presentations to students by accounting alumni
- Development and maintenance of an accounting alumni directory
In addition to organizing the above activities to accomplish our goals, the Accounting Alumni Council has also coordinated fund-raising activities for an annual scholarship benefiting a Syracuse University senior accounting major who is remaining at SU for his/her graduate degree in accounting.
Your professional development and career advancement are our primary focus. We’ve built a series of special activities and events just for our Accounting students.
Connect and network with pillars of the accounting industry.
The goal of the memorial fund is to establish an annual scholarship that will be awarded to outstanding accounting students.
If you’re a current alumni or accounting professional, we want to know. Stay connected with us and our students.