The Entrepreneurship Club (E Club) is a dynamic and passionate group that brings students, faculty, and local businesses together to spread entrepreneurship around the SU campus and throughout the Syracuse community.
The E Club is dedicated to encouraging the spirit of entrepreneurship among SU students and to supporting the needs of students who are interested in entrepreneurship. E Club members team up with local entrepreneurs and businesses for entrepreneurship projects, host guest speakers throughout the semester, and, most recently, manage revenue for their services.
Learning from those who have been there, done that
The following is a list of some notable guest speakers that the Entrepreneurship Club has brought on campus over the past several years, both in roundtable-style club meetings and at large conferences and speaking venues in Syracuse:
- Bill Rancic, the first winner of NBC's "The Apprentice" and founder of CigarsAroundtheWorld.com
- Barbara Corcoran, real estate mogul and investor on ABC's Shark Tank
- Johnny Earle, founder and president of the Johnny Cupcakes clothing brand
- Bobbi Brown, founder of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
- Sheldon Yellen, CEO of BELFOR Holdings Inc.
- JJ Ramberg, host of MSNBC's Your Business
- Scott Davis, Executive Vice President & Chief Concept Officer of Panera Bread
- Susan Taylor, former editor-in-chief of Essence magazine
- Sherman F. Levey '57 BS '57 (LAW), counsel for Boylan Brown
- Debbi Fields Rose, founder of Mrs. Fields Cookies
- Bob Andrews, director of marketing for BioAxxis Development Company
- Robin Chase, founder of Zipcar and Buzzcar
Membership is open to all SU students and faculty with a love for innovation and entrepreneurship.
Terry Brown, email@example.com
Austin Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org