The Entrepreneurship Club (eClub) is a dynamic and passionate group that brings students, faculty, and local businesses together to spread entrepreneurship around the SU campus and throughout the Syracuse community.
eClub is dedicated to encouraging the spirit of entrepreneurship among SU students and to supporting the needs of students who are interested in entrepreneurship. Members team up with local entrepreneurs and businesses for entrepreneurship projects, host guest speakers throughout the semester, and, most recently, engage in various activities and conferences around the country.Learning from those who have been there, done that.
The following is a list of some notable guest speakers that the Entrepreneurship Club has brought on campus over the past several years, both in roundtable-style club meetings and at large conferences and speaking venues in Syracuse:
- Josh Anton, founder and CEO of Drunk Mode App
- Ed Alberts, CEO and owner of Rehab Resources NY and Little Lukes
- Barbara Corcoran, real estate mogul and investor on ABC's Shark Tank
- Johnny Earle, founder and president of the Johnny Cupcakes clothing brand
- Bobbi Brown, founder of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
- Sheldon Yellen, CEO of BELFOR Holdings Inc.
- JJ Ramberg, host of MSNBC's Your Business
- Scott Davis, Executive Vice President & Chief Concept Officer of Panera Bread
- Susan Taylor, former editor-in-chief of Essence magazine
- Sherman F. Levey '57 BS '57 (LAW), counsel for Boylan Brown
- Debbi Fields Rose, founder of Mrs. Fields Cookies
- Bob Andrews, director of marketing for BioAxxis Development Company
- Robin Chase, founder of Zipcar and Buzzcar
Membership is open to all SU students and faculty with a love for innovation and entrepreneurship. Meetings take place on Monday evenings during the semester in WSOM 007 from 8 to 9 p.m.
Terry Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Grosz, email@example.com
Entrepreneurship Club Executive Team 2017:
Left to right: Advisor Lindsay Wickham, Director of Programming Nancy Wang, Vice President Daniel Fridliand, Director of Finance Brendan O’Keefe, President Sarah Grosz, Vice President Spencer Davis, Media Content Manager Rori Sachs, Technology Director Cole Singer, Director of Programming Dorothy Deng, Faculty Sponsor Terry Brown