Our MS in Finance requires completion of 30 credits (typically one year) by students with academic coursework in finance, economics, accounting, and statistics. Students without academic coursework in these areas will be required to take additional foundation courses as part of the program.
To view course descriptions for each of the courses listed, be sure to visit the online course catalog to learn more about each course.
18-21 credits of finance area (FIN) courses, including the following required courses:
- FIN 751 Corporate Financial Policy & Strategy (3 cr)
- FIN 756 Investment Analysis (3 cr)
- FIN 855 Financial Management (3 cr)
- MAS 766 Linear Statistics Models (3 cr)
Courses from Related Fields
- Regression and Time Series Analysis
- International Business