Our MS in Finance requires completion of 30 credits (typically one year) by students with academic backgrounds in finance, economics, accounting, and business. Students without academic backgrounds in these areas should expect to take up to an additional nine hours of foundation courses as part of the program. The MS Finance program advisor reviews each academic background and designs a program personally suited for you.
To view course descriptions for each of the courses listed, be sure to visit the online course catalog to learn more about each course.
18-21 credits of finance area (FIN) courses, including the following required courses:
- FIN 751 Corporate Financial Policy & Strategy
- FIN 756 Investment Analysis
- FIN 855 Financial Management
- MAS 766 Linear Statistics Models
Courses from Related Fields
- Regression and Time Series Analysis
- International Business