Students who have satisfactorily completed the equivalent of any of the required foundation courses in their undergraduate coursework may substitute courses chosen from the approved selective course list. Upon satisfactory completion of all coursework and the culminating experience, students are awarded a Master of Science in Supply Chain Management degree from the Whitman School of Management and Syracuse University.
To view course descriptions for each of the courses listed, be sure to visit the online course catalog to learn more about each course.
Management Foundation* (3 courses)
- MBC 631 Financial Accounting
- MBC 633 Managerial Finance
- MBC 636 Marketing Management
Supply Chain Core (5 courses)
- MBC 635 Introduction to Operations/Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- MBC 638 Data Analysis
- SCM 701 Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- SCM 702 Management Science
- SCM 741 Strategic Sourcing
Selectives* -- choose one course from
- SCM 656 Project Management
- SCM 655 CRM
- SCM 751 Supply Chain Systems
- Relevant course(s) approved by the faculty
Culminating Experience -- choose one
- SCM 755 Lean Six Sigma
- SCM 690 APICS Certification
- BUA 997 Master's Thesis
* Students who have satisfactorily completed any of the management foundation courses before entering the program may substitute course(s) from the list of approved selective courses.