Here you will find more information about our admissions philosophy as well as an explanation of the admissions process. Please be sure to read each section carefully and so that you can prepare effectively and submit a complete application.
We welcome your interest in the PhD Program and look forward to receiving your application.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Our Accounting / M.I.S., Finance and Entrepreneurship and Emerging Enterprises Departments will not be accepting new PhD applications for fall 2014.
- The PhD application deadline is January 15th
- Completed application form (includes transcripts and three recommendation letters)
- GMAT (preferred) is required, but GRE is also acceptable.
- TOEFL official score report is required for students whose native language is not English.
- The TOEFL iBT minimum score requrement is 100
- Applications for fall 2014 will be accepted after December 1, 2013
- Visit individual department pages to see which department is recruiting PhD students
- Apply Online