Intra-University Transfer Students
How to Apply?
Attend an Information SessionMeet with an Academic Advisor to discuss your program and complete the appropriate forms.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Completion of 24 credits at Syracuse University 3.3 cumulative GPAComplete two of the following four required classes (or equivalent):
ECN 203, MAT 221, MAT 183, MAT 284
Student must pre-register for a specific session - sign-up sheets are available in Whitman 215.
- Sunday, January 13th 1:00pm
- Friday, January 18th 3:30pm
- Wednesday, February 13th 9:30am
- Friday, February 22nd 3:30pm
- Friday, March 1st 3:30pm
- Wednesday, March 6th 9:30am
- Friday, March 22nd 3:30pm
- Wednesday, March 27th 9:30am
- Friday, April 5th 3:30pm
- Friday, April 19th 3:30pm
- Wednesday, May 1st 9:30am