Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship
The Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE) provides a forum for the dissemination of descriptive, empirical, and theoretical research that focuses on issues concerning microenterprise and small business development, especially under conditions of adversity. The JDE is geared towards scholars who study issues of developmental entrepreneurship and professionals involved in governmental and non-governmental efforts to facilitate entrepreneurship in economic and community development programs. Articles will cover a broad range of topics, including:
- Entrepreneurship and self-employment in developing contexts
- Challenges and opportunities unique to minority and female entrepreneurs
- Microenterprise funds and private-sector small business lending practices
- Legislation, regulation, and tax policy that impact entrepreneurship and economic development
- Processes that facilitate growth and development within emerging enterprises
- Networks within and among entrepreneurial ventures
- Marketing patterns and approaches in venture growth and development
- International developmental entrepreneurship programs
- Entrepreneurship in the informal economic sector
- Education and training for aspiring entrepreneurs
- Industry practices that adversely affect microenterprise development
- Economic and social impacts of microenterprise activity
Address correspondence concerning manuscripts and submissions to the editor:
The Kiebach Chair for International Business Studies
Whitman School of Management
721 University Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13244-2450
(315) 443-3671 (Fax)
Address subscription correspondence to:
The journal is published by the Kiebach Center for International Business Studies in the Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University.
While every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information in these pages, the Kiebach Center is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
If you wish to correct any information, e-mail email@example.com.
Copyright © 2009 Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship.
All Rights Reserved.