Successful entrepreneurship requires perseverance to stay on course and the right combination of creativity, passion, instinct and knowledge. Our 30-credit M.S. in Entrepreneurship & Emerging Enterprises program provides immersion in a rigorous curriculum and relevant practical experience to give you the preparation and confidence to navigate your own path to entrepreneurial success. Our program is designed for students with a passion for entrepreneurship in any industry or type of business. Our specialized career tracks, combined with access to resources and mentorship through our Falcone Center for Entrepreneurship and its Couri Hatchery Student Business Incubator, help you develop the tools and mindset to turn your dreams into reality.
Business Foundation (15 credit hours)
- Foundations of Entrepreneurship (3)
- Creating Customer Value (1.5)
- Understanding Financial Statements (1.5)
- Accounting for Managerial Decisions (1.5)
- Opportunity Recognition and Ideation (1.5)
- Competitive Strategy (1.5)
- Financial Markets & Institutions (1.5)
- Fundamentals of Financial Management (1.5)
- Behavior in Organizations (1.5)
Entrepreneurial Core (12 credit hours)
Students select from a wide array of elective courses that focus on different aspects of entrepreneurship to best prepare for their chosen careers.
Entrepreneurship Field Experience (3 credit hours)
Credits for real-world entrepreneurial experience