Intra-University Transfer Students
How to Apply?
Attend an Information SessionMeet with an Academic Advisor to discuss your program and complete the appropriate forms.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Completion of 24 credits at Syracuse University 3.3 cumulative GPAComplete two of the following four required classes (or equivalent):
ECN 203, MAT 221, MAT 183, MAT 284
Student must pre-register for a specific session - sign-up sheets are available in Whitman 215.
- Sunday - January 12 11:00pm
- Friday - January 17 3:30pm
- Wednesday - February 12 9:30am
- Friday - February 21 3:30pm
- Friday - February 28 3:30pm
- Wednesday - March 5 9:30am
- Friday - March 21 3:30pm
- Wednesday - March 26 9:30am
- Friday - April 4 3:30pm
- Wednesday - April 16 9:30am
- Wednesday - April 30 9:30am